How to Program a 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Remove key from ignition switch.
2. Remove the BCM PRGRM fuse, from fuse box ( On some vehicles you need to remove the MALL PGM fuse instead)
3. Close all doors.
4. Turn ignition switch to ACC.
5. Within 1 second turn the ignition switch to OFF then back to ACC
6. Open and close drivers door.
7. A chime will sound indicating you are in programming mode.
8. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together until chime sounds twice, about 14 seconds.
9. Repeat step 8 for any additional remotes.
10. Remove key from ignition and replace BCM PRGRM or MALL PGM fuse.
11. Test remotes.