How to Program a 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Access the programming connector located in the LH trunk.
2. Jump programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate programming mode has been entered.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors indicating successful programming of keyless remote.
5. Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
6. Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).