How to Program a 2003 Subaru Impreza Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Sit in drivers seat with all doors and lift gate or trunk closed and unlocked.
2. Open and close the driver's door one time.
3. Insert key in ignition and turn it from OFF to ON then back to OFF TEN times rapidly. (Do not start vehicle just turn to the ON position so the dash lights come on.)
4. After the tenth time if you did it correctly and within the allotted time you should hear the horn beep one (1) time.
5. Once you hear the horn beep you can open and close the driver’s door one (1) time.
6. Push any button on the remote. After you press the button on the remote you should hear the horn beep two (2) times.
7. If you want to program additional/ multiple remotes just open and close the driver’s door and press a button on the next fob to be programmed. You can have up to 4 remotes programmed.
8. Once you are done programming your remote(s) you can remove the key from the ignition where you should hear the horn beep three (3) times.
9. Wait two minutes to test the remote(s).
10. Press the Lock button on a remote
. It should lock the door and activate
the alarm system.
11. Press Unlock
and it should disarm the alarm and unlock the driver’s door. If you press unlock again it should unlock the rest of the doors and the trunk.