How to Program a 2001 Isuzu VehiCross Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Move the driver's side seat forward which will allow you to access the keyless entry receiver located on the floor underneath the driver's seat.
2. Insert key into the ignition and turn to the ON position. (ON is the position just shy of starting your Vehicle without cranking the engine)
3. You will now need to locate the green button on the side of the keyless entry receiver. It will be inside a small hole that can be accessed with a small pointy object such as a pen or pencil.
4. Using the pointy object, press the green button until the exterior lights or the LED on the drivers side dash illuminate then release.
5. Within 5 seconds of step 4. Press and release the top button on the remote. The LED should turn OFF, the siren chirps once and the front marker lights will flash if remote successfully programmed.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional remotes to program.
7. Turn the ignition to OFF, test all remote & replace the panel you had removed.